Extended to Sunday, October 31st! View teams & activities
Race for the Ridge is different and innovative this year! Instead of the Walkathon at the Park, you can create your own activity on your own time and in your own way!
Copper Ridge Conference Centre has had to reduce participant capacity due to the pandemic. Race for the Ridge 2020 will help offset the financial shortfall of 12 empty rooms at CRCC. Our goal is to reach $15,000 in pledges. Please help us by entering this virtual event or by sponsoring a team or an individual.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Choose or create an activity. Feel free to be creative! Some examples are:
- Walk 10,000 steps for 5 days
- Rollerblade through a park 10 times
- Watch 5 documentaries
- Jog with a friend
- Have a tennis volley competition
- Go bungee jumping
- Swim 50 laps
- Have a chess competition
- Play the piano for friends/family
- Grab groceries for shut-ins
- Host a picnic in the park
- Register as a team or as an individual. Choose a name for your team or personal effort. Some fun team names from last year:
- Daring Dashers
- Between a Walk and a Hard Pace
- The TnT’s “Tried and True”
- Send emails or phone family and friends to sponsor you by making a pledge/donation. Also, post on Facebook or social media.
- Finish your activity by Sept. 13. Post pictures / videos of us doing the activity on Race for the Ridge’s Facebook page (optional).
Register below and complete your activity before September 13th.