Welcome to Copper Ridge Conference Centre! We know that you have anticipated attending an activity at CRCC with great joy and excitement. We hope that these days will be a time of rest, renewal and a deepening of interior life in an atmosphere filled with the beauty and peace of this environment. The Administration Staff at CRCC look forward to serving your needs with love and prayerfulness.
However, during this time of pandemic, there are special and unique circumstances that we have to take into account. Be assured that CRCC is committed to following all BC Public Health requirements and our protocols and procedures are in place to ensure that our registrants enjoy all comfort and ease.
- Masks (face covering) must be worn at all times within the Conference Center with the exception of the Dining Room when seated.
- PHO order of September 2, 2021 defines Face Covering as: “face covering” means either of the following that covers the nose and mouth of a person: (a) a medical or non-medical mask; (b) a tightly woven fabric; but does not include a small or large clear plastic face shield.
- Guests are asked to maintain a 2 m distance between persons where this is possible, including in corridors, living room, classroom and lounges.
- Guests are asked to avoid congregating outside the dining room.
- Please remain seated in the dining room except when using self-serve food or drink station.
- Please practice frequent hand hygiene and follow cough/sneeze etiquette which includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow or sleeve.
Guest Room Service
- Guest in suite rooms will not be cleaned by the Administration Staff during an activity but supplies will be provided for participants to refresh their linens/bathroom necessities. If more supplies are needed, please request these from the Director.
****IMPORTANT: IF AT ANY TIME YOU BEGIN TO FEEL UNWELL:
If at any time you feel unwell, even with very mild symptoms, you must isolate yourself and notify the Director immediately.
The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to other respiratory illnesses including the flu and common cold. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Cough or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Muscle aches
While less common, symptoms can also include:
- Stuffy nose
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Skin rashes
- Abdominal Pain
- Discoloration of fingers or toes
We want to hear from you! Please send us any comments or concerns you have at any time. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org